Recruitment Ready Experience Recruitment Industry Professionals
The Recruitment Ready Difference:
- While you can get templates online and there are plenty of resume writers out there, our products are designed and delivered by experienced recruiters not just good writers.
- All our work is done in Australia by experienced members of our team.
- We are honest communicators who give realistic advice. We won’t waste your money or our time if we believe there is clear mismatch between your experience and the role you are aiming for.
- We are easy to work with and efficient. We aim to provide a timely service in a relaxed good-humoured manner.
- We realise people are time poor and we have designed our business around that. All our services are offered online or over the phone and by appointment we can be available after hours.
Jessica has spent most of the last decade working in senior executive recruitment with national executive search firm Kathleen Townsend Executive Solutions. Having worked on hundreds of successful assignments and read through thousands of applications, she has seen too many candidates miss out because their applications were so poor. She has a great sense of what candidates are doing right and wrong and what recruiters and employers are looking for in new employees.
Working on assignments for a large range of government, not-for-profit and commercial organisations Jessica has had exposure to the differences and similarities that diverse sectors seek in their employees and is now using that experience to help others present themselves as well as possible to secure the next step in their career.
Prior to her time in executive search Jessica spent her 5 years in the Real Estate Industry selling property and was the first female auctioneer in one of Victoria’s largest agencies. She’s also had a number of years in accounts and sales in a variety of sectors including transport & logistics, OH&S and retail.